Did you know that if you register your Ralphs card or phone number with CHIME, every Ralphs purchase you make will earn free money for us? Take a couple of minutes to sign up and the school will benefit all year long at NO COST to you. (It’s important that you do this again every year.)
Register online at www.ralphs.com (and also sign up to get email coupons or load coupons to your rewards card if you like).
- For new online customers, click on “Create an Account,” enter information, and follow prompts.
- If you are already registered, you need to RENEW your registration ASAP: click on ‘Sign In.”
- Once registered/signed in, click on “Community”, then “Community Contribution” (on the left menu), then “Enroll” (at bottom)
- Enter 81526 or type “CHIME”, then select organization from list and click on confirm/save changes.
- “CHIME Charter School” will appear under your Community Rewards Information and your receipt.
- Call 1-800-660-9003 for your rewards number if you don’t have it handy.
- Or use the BARCODE below at checkout to register automatically!
Participate in our Innisbrook Fall Fundraiser September 11-25, by shopping from Innisbrook’s catalog and sharing with co-workers, neighbors, family and friends. Here’s how you can collect orders and submit them electronically:
1. Go to Innisbrook.com and choose ‘Parents and Students’. Our school code is 104636.
2. Enter your orders from the catalog worksheet.
3. Item descriptions and price appear for confirmation. Add .25 per item to cover sales tax.
See full directions here.
Don’t forget to bring those Summer Read-a-thon forms back! Your teachers or home team teachers have envelopes for your reading log, sponsor sheet and any money you’ve raised for our amazing library.
6th-8th graders: we’ll accept your required summer reading form. Just be sure to add the number of minutes you read.
Prizes will be announced at the first Awards Assembly on Tuesday, September 27th.
INCOMING K-3 PRIZES:
200 minutes= you win a special super-reader pencil!
350 minutes= you get to design a bookmark that will be copied and passed out in the library!
INCOMING K-8 PRIZES:
500 minutes= you get to pick a book to dedicate to the library and your name will be on the inside cover.
1,000 minutes= you win a Free Dress Pass!
2,000 minutes= you earn the privilege of checking out 2 books at a time, for the entire school year!
NEW THIS YEAR: special prizes for those who read the most science fiction, the most historical fiction and the most animal books!
GRAND PRIZE, for the TOP FIVE READERS= a special lunch with Ms. Heidi!
Up till September 21 every vote at http://givewith.target.com/school/29059 will earn free money for CHIME. It takes 25 votes to start, for $25, and then every vote after that will earn a $1 for our school. You’re eligible to vote every 4 days!
We’re excited to announce two new fundraisers we think will be beneficial to everyone: we’ll be holding a used book sale AND a used dress-code clothing sale on Back-to-School nights, September 10 & 12. Please donate outgrown Spirit wear, dress-code items, or books to the front office by September 6 to help the school.
The Welcome Back Picnic is August 15 at 6pm at the school. The first day of school is Monday, August 19. Kindergarteners should arrive by 9:00am; 1st-5th graders by 8:30; and 6th-8th graders by 8:10am.