DEADLINE- Wednesday Oct 2nd is the FINAL day to accept orders.
If you have misplaced your packet then log onto www.innisbrook.com and enter our school (ID #104636) and enter your children into the system.
Please EMAIL all your family and friends with your school ID number and your child ID # and they can shop online and our school and your child gets credit. You can customize your email through Innisbrook’s website or you can send a automated email from their website that will have your child’s unique ID # in it. Order forms can be returned to school either in the office or by giving it to your child’s teacher.
This wonderful company gives back 50% (wrapping paper profit) and 45% (chocolates & cookies profit) to our school which helps pay for the many programs our community helps to fund (music, art, library, technology, scholarships, beautification, just to name a few).
One roll makes a difference and enters your child into a raffle for fun prizes like lunch with a friend and the principal. Sell only 5 items to win a free dress pass!
Thank you and please email Stacey Heifetz at email@example.com if you have any questions or need help.
Join us for the next CHIME Community Association Meeting this Wednesday, September 25, at 8:30am in the Library. Among other things, we’ll discuss:
- The New Music Program committee
- How we did on the Read-athon & Used Dress-Code & Book sales for the library
- Spirit wear update
- 6-8th Grade Weekly Volunteer Day
- Innisbrook fundraiser update
- Carnival planning
- Where we can use committee help
We’ll also get an update from the administration and have an open forum where any other issues can be discussed. Don’t forget to get there early for Coffee House at 7:30am in front of the Library!
Coffee House treats generously donated by: Peets Coffee, Starbucks pastries, Manhattan Bagel.
In addition to the prizes on the flyer in your packet, if CHIME Charter reaches its goal of $15,000, MR. STUDER WILL WEAR A PENGUIN COSTUME!
- Each student will win a shot at “flushing” a staff member in the Flush Tank!!
- Sell 5 items, win a Free Dress Pass (Siblings are 10 items for two Dress Passes)
- And for every 5 items sold, earn a raffle ticket to win Lunch with a Friend and the Principal
- Every class that has 100% participation wins Free Dress for the Whole Class!
- The top selling classes (K-5, 6-8) will win a Pizza Party!
- The top sellers of our school (K-5, 6-8) will win Their Name on the Marquee for a Week!
Every TUESDAY, when you stop by Yogen Fruz for a cool treat, you will help CHIME earn a cool treat too! CHIME will earn 15% of your purchase if you mention or present this flyer when you order.
Yogen Fruz sells smoothies and fruit and yogurt cups with a variety of options available. They are located at 18717 Ventura Blvd., Tarzana, CA 91356
Did you know that if you register your Ralphs card or phone number with CHIME, every Ralphs purchase you make will earn free money for us? Take a couple of minutes to sign up and the school will benefit all year long at NO COST to you. (It’s important that you do this again every year.)
Register online at www.ralphs.com (and also sign up to get email coupons or load coupons to your rewards card if you like).
- For new online customers, click on “Create an Account,” enter information, and follow prompts.
- If you are already registered, you need to RENEW your registration ASAP: click on ‘Sign In.”
- Once registered/signed in, click on “Community”, then “Community Contribution” (on the left menu), then “Enroll” (at bottom)
- Enter 81526 or type “CHIME”, then select organization from list and click on confirm/save changes.
- “CHIME Charter School” will appear under your Community Rewards Information and your receipt.
- Call 1-800-660-9003 for your rewards number if you don’t have it handy.
- Or use the BARCODE below at checkout to register automatically!
Participate in our Innisbrook Fall Fundraiser September 11-25, by shopping from Innisbrook’s catalog and sharing with co-workers, neighbors, family and friends. Here’s how you can collect orders and submit them electronically:
1. Go to Innisbrook.com and choose ‘Parents and Students’. Our school code is 104636.
2. Enter your orders from the catalog worksheet.
3. Item descriptions and price appear for confirmation. Add .25 per item to cover sales tax.
See full directions here.
Don’t forget to bring those Summer Read-a-thon forms back! Your teachers or home team teachers have envelopes for your reading log, sponsor sheet and any money you’ve raised for our amazing library.
6th-8th graders: we’ll accept your required summer reading form. Just be sure to add the number of minutes you read.
Prizes will be announced at the first Awards Assembly on Tuesday, September 27th.
INCOMING K-3 PRIZES:
200 minutes= you win a special super-reader pencil!
350 minutes= you get to design a bookmark that will be copied and passed out in the library!
INCOMING K-8 PRIZES:
500 minutes= you get to pick a book to dedicate to the library and your name will be on the inside cover.
1,000 minutes= you win a Free Dress Pass!
2,000 minutes= you earn the privilege of checking out 2 books at a time, for the entire school year!
NEW THIS YEAR: special prizes for those who read the most science fiction, the most historical fiction and the most animal books!
GRAND PRIZE, for the TOP FIVE READERS= a special lunch with Ms. Heidi!
Up till September 21 every vote at http://givewith.target.com/school/29059 will earn free money for CHIME. It takes 25 votes to start, for $25, and then every vote after that will earn a $1 for our school. You’re eligible to vote every 4 days!
We’re excited to announce two new fundraisers we think will be beneficial to everyone: we’ll be holding a used book sale AND a used dress-code clothing sale on Back-to-School nights, September 10 & 12. Please donate outgrown Spirit wear, dress-code items, or books to the front office by September 6 to help the school.
The Welcome Back Picnic is August 15 at 6pm at the school. The first day of school is Monday, August 19. Kindergarteners should arrive by 9:00am; 1st-5th graders by 8:30; and 6th-8th graders by 8:10am.