We’re all getting very excited about the upcoming Super School! carnival and health fair coming up THIS SATURDAY, April 5. Just a few last-minute reminders:
- Every person attending the Carnival must have an admission ticket OR an all-inclusive wristband—even if you’re volunteering or there for set-up
- All children must be accompanied by an adult—there is no child drop-off permitted
- All inclusive wristbands are only for pre-sale & include admission/entry
- If you did not complete a pre-order form, advance tickets and wristbands will be on sale on campus through Friday
- We hope you’re getting excited for the auction to be held at the carnival! It’s chock full of great items to bid on, including treats special to CHIME, art, music, dance, sports enrichment classes and camps, dining and food, amusement and entertainment tickets, museums, services, weekend getaways, TV studio tapings, beauty and fitness coupons, doctors’ services, jewelry and clothing. Take a look at the complete catalog here.
- Online auction closes Thursday
- Wine Cellar and General raffle tickets are on sale this week on campus and at the Carnival raffle booth
- Cakes for the cake walk should be delivered to school on Friday to any gate or the drive-thru line
- Free dress pass for every donation! Sign up to donate here.
- We still need help! Sign up at http://vols.pt/iKuKL6.
- Check in at the volunteer check in at the carnival
See you there!!!